- Timex Philippines shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Timex Philippines shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and User has been charged.
- Customer shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, only before the Order has been shipped or confirmed by the customer.
- Customer can forward a request for cancellation through our customer service email email@example.com.
- The Customer will be bound by the Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy on ecommerce website and shall not hold Timex Philippines liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation and or return of the order.
- Returns after Dispatch of Products for Prepaid or COD mode of payment will apply our terms in our returns & refund policy.
Additional Terms & Conditions
Timex Philippines reserves the right to cancel any order(s) received for any of the following reasons:
- System error
- In the event of system error, order/s may be cancelled automatically. Payment will be refunded within 3 to 5 working days. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
- Non-compliance with order requirements including stock hoarding on certain items.
- Stock Discrepancies
- Fraudulent activities
- Act of nature such as calamities and other severe weather condition
- Strict health safety protocol
- Other instances that is beyond the control of Timex Philippines
In case of dispute, the Timex Philippines e-commerce management decision will prevail.
For any cancellation concerns and other inquiries, please email us at email@example.com